If you want more donations, more often, then you’ll want to read this great little book written by Marc Pitman, aka The Fundraising Coach. This easy to read guide shows you how to connect donors with what matters to them most, so that they keep connecting with your cause year in and year out.
In this book you will discover:
- How to take the fear out of asking for – and getting – large gifts!
- A step-by-step, easy to remember process for building relationships with your donors
- Tools to help you plan your fundraising campaign and get to know your donors
- The 7 most common fundraising mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to identify a persons personality traits and adapt your message to suit their personality
Marc writes in everyday language with bite-sized principles you can easily implement in your organisation. If you’re serious about asking for big donations, it’s definitely worth a read.
What others say:
“I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to get better at asking for money, as well as those who want to take the fear out of fundraising.” Joe Garecht, The Fundraising Authority
Cost: $30 + $6.50 p&h
PLACE YOUR ORDER: