Would you like to raise the profile of your organisation, but feel like you lack the time and budget to do it well?
Are you unsure about where to put your focus or how to make the most of the opportunities you have available?
Whether you’re trying to change public perception, raise awareness or are looking for donors, supporters and volunteers, you need to know how to market your message and encourage people to take action . Shoestring Marketing is a one day workshop that unpacks the marketing process and gives you practical ideas for moving people closer to your cause.
In this workshop you will discover:
- What you need to consider in getting people’s attention. How do you cut through the clutter and let people know your organisation exists?
- Why people are not banging down your door with support. What do people want to know about you before taking action? How can you share that message in a way that sticks?
- How you can use your existing marketing channels more effectively. What are some simple ways to maximise your newsletter, website and Facebook page?
- Why using local media is still important for non-profit organisations. How can you get yourself in the media spotlight for all the right reasons?
- The multitude of marketing opportunities available in your community and the importance of using them to be persistently consistent.
- A range of free (or nearly free) tools to help you create professional looking marketing material.
- How to create a marketing plan that makes the most of your time and budget.
This is a truly practical workshop full of simple ideas that you can immediately put into practice. We guarantee you will find easy, cost effective ways to improve what you’re already doing.
What others say:
“The workshop gave me the confidence to execute a great plan. It opened up so many opportunities.” Janine Lepper, PHAB Auckland
“The enthusiasm that Kerri has is infectious. I feel inspired to invest time outside of normal daily tasks to make improvements.” Michelle Thompson, Palmerston North Council of Social Services
“Fantastic! Inspiring! Makes it all look possible. I can now see the potential out there. Clear tools that I can use immediately.” Jenny Keene, Kaipupu Point Sounds Wildlife Sanctuary
Christchurch: YMCA Christchurch, 12 Hereford Street, Christchurch
Thursday 27th July, 9.30am – 4pm
Cost: $120 per person (Tonic Subscribers receive a 10% discount)