Is your organisation always scrambling for cash?
Are you sick of running from one financial crisis to the next?
Be a fly on the wall of our Sustainable Funding Workshop and learn everything you need to know about getting enough money for your organisation on an ongoing basis.
Our popular ‘Sustainable Funding’ workshop has been recorded to DVD so you can work through it at your own pace, and include every member of your organisation in the learning process. The workshop is packed with practical ideas that can be easily implemented and it is designed to help organisations develop opportunities that are ‘best fit’ for them.
In this workshop you will discover:
- The essential first step in creating a Sustainable Funding Plan. Have you laid the right foundations and why is it important that you do?
- The 7 Key Income Streams for Non-Profit Organisations. Are you properly aware of your opportunities and are you making the most of them?
- The difference between donations, sponsorship and grants. Are you approaching each one in the right way, and if not, how can you do it differently?
- Why traditional fundraising activities are still an important part of the mix and how to make them worth your while.
- Why it’s the same people doing all the work and how you can get more people involved in your fundraising efforts. What is stopping people from helping out?
- How to increase your income by doing what you already do, but by doing it better. What are the simple tweaks you can make for the biggest impact?
- How to develop a sustainable funding plan so you can stop scrambling for cash.
You will have the chance to explore fundraising through donations, sponsorship, grants, contracts, membership, social enterprise and traditional fundraising events.
What combination will work for you? It may be different than you think.
Whether you are brand new to the fundraising role, or you’re just looking for some new ideas and fresh inspiration – this DVD is for you!
What others say:
“I was feeling rather jaded about the whole fundraising thing for our club, but your workshop refreshed me. Thanks for all the amazing tips.” Tracey Brown, Hot Water Beach Surf Life Saving Club
“The energy of the presentation was fantastic! The workshop was fun and interesting, and the group work was great. You have definitely given us something to think about.”
Te Rahui August, Creative Tauranga
Cost: $95 + $6.50 p&p
To purchase: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
PLACE YOUR ORDER: