Fresh thinking for you
and your organisation
Tonic Magazine is a quarterly publication that helps you run your club, charity or non-profit organisation more effectively. 48 pages long, the magazine is packed with practical ideas and advice about fundraising, marketing, communication, management, governance and volunteer issues. There’s no fluff and jargon, just great articles, awesome tips, useful contacts and information about things you want to know about.
Feature articles in the May – July Issue
- Using Infographics
- Getting Started with Sponsorship
- Simple Steps to Social Enterprise
- Must Do Marketing: Low Cost or No Cost Marketing Tools
- The Power of Testimonials
- Understanding the New Reporting Standards for Charities
- Reducing the Risk of Employee Fraud
- Ready, Set, Recruit: Are You Volunteer Ready?
- Celebrating National Volunteer Week
- Policeman, Pilot or Partnership: What is the right Governance model for you?
- The Right Mix: Filling Your Board or Committee
- Beating Procrastination
- Reducing Stress: Things Every Non-Profit Manager Needs to Know
PLUS in every issue you will find:
- A list of upcoming funding rounds for local, regional and national funders
- Information about what’s new in the sector – policies, legislation and community research
- Innovative ideas and solutions to your organisations challenges, and
- Practical ideas for looking after yourself and your team
Subscribing to Tonic Magazine gives you automatic membership to Tonic Club – a weekly email with even more articles, downloadable resources and online tools. Tonic Club gives you bite-sized ideas and information between magazines, to make sure you are completely up-to-date with what matters most.
Tonic Magazine is New Zealand’s most comprehensive magazine for the non-profit sector.
What others say:
“Thank you for the best magazine ever. It is one of the most useful tools you can have in a non-profit organisation.” Ella Scheepers, THINK – The Head Injury Network for Kiwis
“We’re always blown away by how much information you can fit into one magazine. We’d be lost without it.” Pam Mankelow, Bluelight Gisborne
“We just got our latest Tonic Mag. Just wanted to say you do an excellent job of putting it together and presenting a quality helpful publication! We are being inspired and equipped by it.”
Lynette Webb, Churches Volunteering in Communities Trust
12 month subscription (4 issues of Tonic Magazine + 48 issues of Tonic Club):
New Zealand Subscribers
- Single copy of every issue – $99
- 2 – 5 copies of every issue – $84.10 per copy
- 6 – 9 copies of every issues – $79.20 per copy
- 10+ copies of every issue – $69.30 per copy
- Single copy of every issue – $119
- 2 – 5 copies of every issue – $101.15 per copy
- 6 – 9 copies of every issue – $95.20 per copy
- 10+ copies of every issue – $83.30 per copy
PLUS subscribe now and get a copy of the 2017 Funding Wallplanner absolutely free (value $24).