Our public workshops run throughout the school term and we plan to work in most regions 3-4 times each year. Currently we hold public workshops in Northland, Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Taranaki, Manawatu, Wellington, Christchurch, Otago and Southland – phew! We also work with local councils, funders, umbrella groups and Volunteer Centres to bring open sessions to other regions from time to time.
If you would like to know about new workshops as they are added to the calendar, make sure you sign up to receive our newsletter. If you would like to see a workshop in your town or city, email email@example.com and let us know.
- 21st: Sustainable Funding – Whakatane
- 22nd: Busting the Busy Trap – Taupo
- 22nd: Growing Great Ideas – Central Auckland
- 26th: Busting the Busy Trap – South Auckland
- 26th: Sustainable Funding – Christchurch
- 27th: Shoestring Marketing – Christchurch
- 1st: Sustainable Funding– Tauranga
- 8th: Growing Great Volunteer Teams – Whangarei
- 9th: Busting the Busy Trap – Whangarei
- 23rd: Growing Great Volunteer Teams – Rotorua – in association with Volunteering Bay of Plenty
- 24th: Growing Great Volunteer Teams – South Auckland
- 30th: Growing Great Volunteer Teams – Wanganui
- 31st: Secret of Sponsorship – Palmerston North
- 31st: Growing Great Ideas – Hamilton
This calendar indicates dates of our public workshops only. If you would like a customised workshop for your organisation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.