Our Vision: Every non-profit working at their full potential
Exult is one of New Zealand’s leading training providers for the community sector. Our mission is to provide training and support that inspires, equips and re-energises community organisations and we pride ourselves in providing practical resources in everyday language. We believe that people (and organisations) thrive when they are given real support without all the ‘fluff and jargon’ – so that’s what we do.
Together our team has over 80 years experience in the community sector, and when it comes to training and development, our people have a diverse range of strengths and skills. That means we have the right person, delivering the right training, in the right way – every time.
Our commitment to excellence and our desire to make a genuine difference has been formally recognised with several awards including:
- 2018 Festival of Adult Learning: Winner, Innovative Provider Award
- 2014 Adult Learning Week Awards: Winner, Innovative Training Provider
- 2014 Adult Learning Week Awards: Winner, Exceptional Adult Educator
- 2011 Adult Learning Week Awards: Special Commendation, Innovative Training Provider
- 2011 Adult Learning Week Awards: Special Commendation, Exceptional Adult Educator
- 2009 Small Business Awards: Finalist, Most Community Minded Business
We specialise in the business end of running an organisation and over the last 10 years thousands of people have taken part in our workshops and seminars. We are regularly asked to contribute to conferences and expos throughout Australasia and have developed relationships with organisations at every stage of the development journey.
Our name means ‘to celebrate’ and we chose it because that’s what we do. We celebrate passionate people, strong communities, and the change that can occur when one person decides to make a difference.
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.” Galations 5:22-23