Is your organisation always scrambling for cash?
Are you sick of running from one financial crisis to the next?
Be a fly on the wall of our Sustainable Funding Workshop and learn everything you need to know about getting enough money for your organisation on an ongoing basis.
Our popular ‘Sustainable Funding’ workshop has been recorded to USB so you can work through it at your own pace, and include every member of your organisation in the learning process. The workshop is packed with practical ideas that can be easily implemented and it is designed to help organisations develop opportunities that are ‘best fit’ for them.
In this workshop you will discover:
- The essential first step in creating a Sustainable Funding Plan. Have you laid the right foundations and why is it important that you do?
- The 7 Key Income Streams for Non-Profit Organisations. Are you properly aware of your opportunities and are you making the most of them?
- The difference between donations, sponsorship and grants. Are you approaching each one in the right way, and if not, how can you do it differently?
- Why traditional fundraising activities are still an important part of the mix and how to make them worth your while.
- Why it’s the same people doing all the work and how you can get more people involved in your fundraising efforts. What is stopping people from helping out?
- How to increase your income by doing what you already do, but by doing it better. What are the simple tweaks you can make for the biggest impact?
- How to develop a sustainable funding plan so you can stop scrambling for cash.
- You will have the chance to explore fundraising through donations, sponsorship, grants, contracts, membership, social enterprise and traditional fundraising events.
What combination will work for you? It may be different than you think.
Whether you are brand new to the fundraising role, or you’re just looking for some new ideas and fresh inspiration – this USB is for you!
What others say:
“This workshop has revolutionised my approach to funding. It’s excited me about something I loathed to think about.” Rebecca Mackay, Whakatane Ki Mua
“Great out of the box ideas and seeing that we actually did have a lot of options for generating funds in a sustainable manner. Heaps of new ideas to implement so we can rely less on government contracts.”
Jebraun Clifford, St. Chad’s Communication Centre
Want to attend a Sustainable Funding Workshop in real life? Click here for upcoming dates.