Are you sick of scrambling from one funding round to the next?
Would you like your organisation to have a reliable income, but are unsure where to start?
Sustainable Funding is a one day or two hour express workshop that helps organisations develop a sustainable funding plan. The workshop is packed with practical ideas that can be easily implemented and it is designed to help organisations develop opportunities that are ‘best fit’ for them.
In this workshop you will discover:
- The essential first step in creating a Sustainable Funding Plan. Have you laid the right foundations and why is it important that you do?
- The 7 Key Income Streams for Non-Profit Organisations. Are you properly aware of your opportunities and are you making the most of them?
- The difference between donations, sponsorship and grants. Are you approaching each one in the right way, and if not, how can you do it differently?
- Why traditional fundraising activities are still an important part of the mix and how to make them worth your while.
- Why it’s the same people doing all the work and how you can get more people involved in your fundraising efforts. What is stopping people from helping out?
- How to increase your income by doing what you already do, but by doing it better. What are the simple tweaks you can make for the biggest impact?
- How to develop a sustainable funding plan so you can stop scrambling for cash.
You will have the chance to explore fundraising through donations, sponsorship, grants, contracts, membership, social enterprise and traditional fundraising events.
What combination will work for you? It may be different than you think.
Did you know we run Express 2 Hour version of this workshop? Check out all the details here
What others say:
“Possibly the most useful seminar I have been to in recent years. Really practical, relevant information delivered extremely well.”
Susan Warren, COMET Auckland
“Totally worth it! Great value and an enjoyable and inspiring experience.”
Micheal Hermen, Prisoner Aid and Rehabilitation Trust
“A great package – everything flowed so well, perfect for building on ideas. In summary brilliant, inspiring and realistic.”
Catherine de Monchy, Tauranga Waldorf School
$50 per person (For Bay of Plenty non-profit organisations thanks to...