Succession planning is the process of planning to pass each key role in an organisation on to someone else, without causing any disruption to the running of the organisation. It’s about making plans to ensure your organisation is prepared to successfully continue in the long-term.
In our two-hour Succession Planning Express Workshop we focus on three different types of succession planning, strategic, leadership and emergency, across both governance and operational teams in an organisation.
The workshop shares very practical processes for covering all three, and for building succession planning into a process for the organisation, as opposed to an event.
In this workshop you will discover:
- Why Succession Planning is essential for your organisation, regardless of what stage of the journey you are at.
- What things need to be considered in developing succession plans.
- Who needs one? And what should be in it?
- A framework for succession planning and a plan for elements of the succession planning toolkit that need to be put in place.
- Ideas for raising the idea of Succession Planning as a positive process for the long-term sustainability.
- Ideas for building a culture of succession in the organisation.
Workshop Delivery Options:
Two hour workshop available to be delivered both privately and publicly
- In Person
- Online Zoom
Prefer one-on-one support? We can tailor this workshop to meet your needs. Call us TODAY (07 5718819) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know more? Fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you.