Agreeing to sit on a Non-Profit Board is a big responsibility, so it is important that you properly understand your role and what is expected from you.
This guide provides you with a basic introduction to Governance without all the ‘fluff and jargon’ and is sold as an e-book so that you can easily distribute copies to all your fellow Board Members. Information included in this guide is as follows:
- Common Governance terms and definitions
- A description of basic Governance models in the Non-Profit sector
- The role and responsibilities of the Board
- The role and responsibilities of Office Holders
- Expectations of individual Trustees
- Tools, templates and ideas of ‘best practice’ activities for effective Non-Profit Boards including issues such as peer reviews, succession planning, trustees and fundraising, induction processes and strategic planning.
A simple way to get your whole Board working from the same page.