- This event has passed.
Growing Great Volunteer Teams (1)- ONLINE
April 7, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$50.00 – $60.00
ONLINE Zoom Meetings
Part 1 Tuesday 7th April 9.30am to 12:30pm
Part 2 Tuesday 14th April 9.30am to 12.30pm
Growing Great Volunteer Teams one-day workshop content will be covered over the duration of online zoom meetings (1) and (2). A separate Zoom meeting ID for each workshop will be emailed to you.
Across these online meetings you will discover:
- If your organisation is even ready for volunteers. Are you losing volunteers before they properly come on-board? What things do you need to have in place before you start recruiting?
- How to ensure your organisation offers a good fit for potential volunteers. Is there more than one model of volunteering and should you even care? What things do you need to consider in creating a ‘good fit’?
- The difference between Recognition and Appreciation. What do volunteers really need to feel appreciated and how can you give it to them effectively?
- What being part of a team really means to volunteers. Are you providing a true team environment or is there an undercurrent of ‘them and us’?
- What makes a volunteer experience go from good to great? What are the simple things you can do to leave a lasting impression and develop loyalty in your volunteer team?
These online meetings will give you loads of practical ideas for making your organisation a place where everyone wants to volunteer. Get more people helping out more often, with more fun and more impact.
USUALLY $95 (for virtual attendance at BOTH workshops)
LOCKDOWN SPECIAL $60 (for virtual attendance at BOTH workshops)
Tonic Subscribers ONLY $50 (for virtual attendance at BOTH workshops)