FREE – thanks to Palmerston North City Council
Would you like to raise the profile of your organisation, but feel like you lack the time and budget to do it well?
Would you like to know how to make the most of your communication channels so that the time you spend is truly effective?
This workshop gives you loads of practical tools and strategies for raising your profile so that your community knows who you are, why you exist, what you do and why you’re worthy of support.
You will discover:
• How do you cut through the clutter and let people know your organisation exists?
• Why people are not banging down your door with support and how can you share that message in a way that sticks, without breaking the bank?
• How to use your existing communication channels more effectively and how to maximise your newsletter, website and Facebook page
• Why using local media is still important for non-profit organisations and how to get yourself in the spotlight for all the right reasons.
• Tools to create professional looking marketing material on a limited budget.
• How to create a plan that makes the most of your available time and budget
This is a really practical workshop full of simple ideas that you can immediately put into practice. We will share cost effective ways to improve what you’re doing, further raise your profile in the community and encourage people to take action.
“The workshop gave me the confidence to execute a great plan. It opened up so many opportunities.”
— Janine, PHAB Auckland
“Fantastic! Inspiring! Makes it all look possible. I can now see the potential out there. Clear tools that I can use immediately.”
— Jenny, Kaipupu Point Sounds Wildlife Sanctuary
Available to Palmerston North Community organisations only
Part 1 Thursday 25 June 9.30am to 12.30pm
Part 2 Thursday 2 July 9.30am to 12.30pm
Usually a one-day workshop, Raising Your Profile in the Community content will be covered during two online workshops.
To find out more or to secure your spot click