Raising Your Profile – ONLINE
August 16 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$25.00 – $95.00
THIS IS AN ONLINE WORKSHOP – delivered via zoom in two parts.
Part 1: Tuesday 16 August 2022, 9.30am to 12.30pm
Part 2: Tuesday 23 August 2022, 9.30am to 12.30pm
This workshop gives you loads of practical tools and strategies for raising your profile so that the community knows who you are, what you do and why you’re worthy of support. Lots of simple ideas that can be easily implemented in your organisation.
In this workshop you will discover:
- How to grab people’s attention
How do you cut through the clutter and let people know your organisation exists?
- Why people are not banging down your door with support
What do people need to know before taking action? How can you share that message in a way that sticks, without breaking the bank?
- How to use your existing communication channels more effectively
What are some simple ways to maximise your newsletter, website and Facebook page?
- Why using local media is still important for non-profit organisations
How can you get yourself in the media spotlight for all the right reasons?
- A range of opportunities to raise your profile on a limited budget
This is a truly practical workshop full of simple ideas that you can immediately put into practice. We guarantee you will find easy, cost effective ways to improve what you’re doing and further raise your profile in the community.