Sustainable Funding – ONLINE
June 29 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$25.00 – $95.00
THIS IS AN ONLINE WORKSHOP – delivered via zoom.
Part 1: Wednesday 29 June 2022, 9.30am – 12.30pm
Part 2: Tuesday 5 July 2022, 9.30am – 12.30pm
This workshop is packed with practical ideas that can be easily implemented and it is designed to help organisations develop opportunities that are ‘best fit’ for them.
In this workshop you will discover:
- The essential first step in creating a Sustainable Funding Plan. Have you laid the right foundations and why is it important that you do?
- The 7 Key Income Streams for Non-Profit Organisations. Are you properly aware of your opportunities and are you making the most of them?
- The difference between donations, sponsorship and grants. Are you approaching each one in the right way, and if not, how can you do it differently?
- Why traditional fundraising activities are still an important part of the mix and how to make them worth your while.
- Why it’s the same people doing all the work and how you can get more people involved in your fundraising efforts. What is stopping people from helping out?
- How to increase your income by doing what you already do, but by doing it better. What are the simple tweaks you can make for the biggest impact?
- How to develop a sustainable funding plan so you can stop scrambling for cash.
You will have the chance to explore fundraising through donations, sponsorship, grants, contracts, membership, social enterprise and traditional fundraising events, and what combination of those will work best in creating a sustainable plan for your organisation. It may be different than you think.