2022 Non-Profit Planning Diary
The Seriously-Good, One-Stop, Can’t-Live-Without, Super-Awesome, Non-Profit Planning Diary is BACK for 2022!
IN-STOCK AND SHIPPING NOW!
ON SALE NOW! Just $39 + $8.50 p&p
Are you a fan of the planning diary you hold in your hand and can refer to wherever you are and whenever you need?
Would you like to have all your goals, ideas, schedules, deadlines and meeting notes all in one place?
Would you like to keep track of funding rounds, awareness days and volunteer events, so nothing gets missed?
Do you love discovering an inspirational quote, bit of humour, helpful tip or tool to add something to your week?
Well look no further, the Seriously-Good, One-Stop, Can’t-Live-Without, Super-Awesome, Non-Profit Planning Diary is BACK for 2022
Jam-packed with a variety of useful templates, tips, tools and ideas to help you do what you do.
- Templates for personal goal setting, strategic planning and time management
- Important dates like funding deadlines and awareness days and a full-year calendar overview so you can see the big picture
- Space for must-do action steps, reminders for people to catch up with, funding deadlines, key priorities and goals at the beginning of each month
- Room to record meeting notes
- Useful tips for looking after yourself
- Practical tips for raising your profile and creating a funding strategy with checklists and space to write you own ideas
- Handy online tools that make running a non-profit easier
- Year-to-view, month-to-view and week-to-view pages
We wanted to create a planning diary that truly helps you in your non-profit journey and we’ve done our best to fill it with as much stuff as possible. It’s the only diary you’ll ever need.
“I’d like to place an order for the Non-profit planning diary please. It totally has been my seriously good, one stop, can’t live without, super awesome diary this past year!” Katie Van Dalen, Crisis Pregnancy Support Wairarapa
JUST $39 + $8.50 p&p
What Others Say
"I ordered the diary last week and received it yesterday. It is perfect and has been so helpful already – thank you very much. Again thank you for the diary – you can tell a lot of time was put into producing it. It has made such a difference to how I run my day and goal setting." Leigh, Vulnerable Support Charitable Trust, Wellington
"This is such an amazing tool, I would be lost without my one. Everyone that sees me using it asks 'wow that’s seriously cool … where did you get it?' I would recommend all Chairpersons, Secretaries and Treasurers to have one each." Rochelle Steer, The Kai Kitchen Trust, Taranaki