We’re calling this diary the Seriously-Good, One-Stop, Can’t-Live-Without, Super-Awesome, Non-Profit Planning Diary. We know it’s a ridiculous name, but we wanted to make sure you didn’t muddle it up with ‘just another diary’. Our goal was to create a resource that really was a one-stop planner for non-profit managers, so we’ve jam-packed it with all sorts of useful tips and templates to help you do what you do.
Every week we work with non-profit managers around the country, and what we’ve learned is that many of you share the same challenges. You’re often one person wearing several hats; you’re often stretched for time and resources; and many of you have been thrown in the deep-end and expected to be experts in every area. This A4 sized planner will help.
Throughout the pages you will find:
- Templates for Personal Goal Setting, Strategic Planning, Time Management and Social Media
- Important dates like Funding Deadlines and Awareness Days
- Space for Must-Do Action Steps and Key Priorities at the beginning of each month
- Room to Record Meeting Notes
- Useful Tips for Writing Successful Grant Applications
- Handy Online Tools and Top Tips that Make Running a Non-Profit Easier
- Month-to-View and Week-to-View Calendar Pages
We wanted this planning diary to truly help you in your non-profit journey, so we’ve done our best to fill it with as much stuff as possible. It’s the only diary you’ll ever need.
What Others Say
“I love these diaries – so good for pulling together all my thought processes” Liz Wright, Staples Education Foundation, Auckland
This is such an amazing tool, I would be lost without my one. Everyone that sees me using it asks “wow that’s seriously cool … where did you get it?” I would recommend all Chairpersons, Secretaries and Treasurers to have one each. Rochelle Steer, The Kai Kitchen Trust, Taranaki