2021 Non-Profit Planning Diary
ON SALE NOW
Just $39 + $8.50 p&p
Would you like to have all your goals, ideas, schedules, deadlines and meeting notes all in one place?
Would you like to keep track of funding rounds, awareness days and volunteer events, so nothing gets missed?
NOW YOU CAN!
The Seriously-Good, One-Stop, Can’t-Live-Without, Super-Awesome, Non-Profit Planning Diary is BACK for 2021 and we've made all sorts of tweaks to make it even better.
Jam-packed with a variety of useful tips and templates to help you do what you do.
- Templates for personal goal setting, strategic planning, time management and social media
- Important dates like funding deadlines and awareness days
- Space for must-do action septs and key priorities at the beginning of each month
- Room to record meeting notes and plan your organisations profile
- Useful tips for looking after yourself and your team, raising your profile, fundraising and helpful resources
- Handy online tools that make running a non-profit easier
- Useful products and services directory
- Year-to-view and month-to-view and week-to-view pages.
“I’d like to place an order for the 2021 Non-profit planning diary please. It totally has been my seriously good, one stop, can’t live without, super awesome diary this past year!” Katie Van Dalen, Crisis Pregnancy Support Wairarapa
JUST $39 + $8.50 p&p
We wanted this planning diary to truly help you in your non-profit journey, so we’ve done our best to fill it with as much stuff as possible. It’s the only diary you’ll ever need.
What Others Say
"I ordered the diary last week and received it yesterday. It is perfect and has been so helpful already – thank you very much. Again thank you for the diary – you can tell a lot of time was put into producing it. It has made such a difference to how I run my day and goal setting." Leigh, Vulnerable Support Charitable Trust, Wellington
"This is such an amazing tool, I would be lost without my one. Everyone that sees me using it asks 'wow that’s seriously cool … where did you get it?' I would recommend all Chairpersons, Secretaries and Treasurers to have one each." Rochelle Steer, The Kai Kitchen Trust, Taranaki