- This event has passed.
Sustainable Funding – ONLINE (3) sponsored by Palmerston North City Council
May 8, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
ONLINE Zoom Meetings
Available to Palmerston North organisations ONLY
Part 1 Friday 8th May 9.30am to 12:30pm
Part 2 Friday 15th May 9.30am to 12.30pm
Usually a one-day workshop, Sustainable Funding content will be covered during two online workshops.
Moving forward, would you like your organisation to have reliable income, but you are unsure where to start?
Many community and non-profit organisations have had funds coming into their organisation heavily impacted by Covid-19. Sustainable Funding is designed to explore seven potential income streams for community and non-profit organisations and look at opportunities for your organisation to tap into those funding streams to create a Sustainable Funding plan for the future.
Across these online workshops you will discover:
- The essential first step in creating a Sustainable Funding Plan. Have you laid the right foundations and why is it important that you do?
- The 7 Key Income Streams for Non-Profit Organisations. Are you properly aware of your opportunities and are you making the most of them?
- The difference between donations, sponsorship and grants. Are you approaching each one in the right way, and if not, how can you do it differently?
- Why traditional fundraising activities are still an important part of the mix and how to make them worth your while.
- How you can get more people involved in your fundraising efforts. What is stopping people from helping out?
- How to review what you are already doing, and look for the opportunities for simple tweaks that can have a great impact.
- How to develop a sustainable funding plan.
Palmerston North City Council are providing the opportunity for Palmerston North organisations to join us for Sustainable Funding for FREE.
Due to demand, we can only offer two places per organisation. You are welcome to add additional people to the waiting list. They will be contacted if a spot becomes available.
To register, fill out the following online form https://pncsc.infoodle.com/f/funding
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this training
(no online booking available)