- This event has passed.
Sustainable Funding – ONLINE
April 29, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$50.00 – $60.00
ONLINE Zoom Meetings
Part 1 Wednesday 29th April 9.30am – 12.30pm
Part 2 Monday 4th May 9.30am – 12.30pm
Moving forward, would you like your organisation to have reliable income, but you are unsure where to start?
Many community and non-profit organisations have had funds coming into their organisation heavily impacted by Covid-19. Sustainable Funding is designed to explore seven potential income streams for community and non-profit organisations and look at opportunities for your organisation to tap into those funding streams to create a Sustainable Funding plan for the future.
Usually a one-day workshop, Sustainable Funding content will be covered during two online workshops.
Across these online workshops you will discover:
- The essential first step in creating a Sustainable Funding Plan. Have you laid the right foundations and why is it important that you do?
- The 7 Key Income Streams for Non-Profit Organisations. Are you properly aware of your opportunities and are you making the most of them?
- The difference between donations, sponsorship and grants. Are you approaching each one in the right way, and if not, how can you do it differently?
- Why traditional fundraising activities are still an important part of the mix and how to make them worth your while.
- How you can get more people involved in your fundraising efforts. What is stopping people from helping out?
- How to review what you are already doing, and look for the opportunities for simple tweaks that can have a great impact.
- How to develop a sustainable funding plan.
You will have the chance to explore fundraising through donations, sponsorship, grants, contracts, membership, social enterprise and traditional fundraising events, and what combination of those will work best in creating a sustainable plan for your organisation. It may be different than you think.
USUALLY $95 (for virtual attendance at BOTH workshops)
LOCKDOWN SPECIAL $60
Tonic Subscribers ONLY $50